Monday, October 29, 2012

Goodbye Stucco!

What do you do during a hurricane snow day?  Update your blogs!  :)  I actually did this home improvement project in August.  Someone in our neighborhood filed a complaint with the county that our backyard had a dying tree so when the inspector came, they made a list of EVERYTHING "wrong" with our property while admitting that our tree wasn't actually dying.  Don't get me started.  Anyway, they said the stucco on our porch roof was peeling off so it had to be completed scraped off.  Not sure how peeling stucco affects the county or our neighbors in any way, since you can't see it unless you're standing under it, but whatever.  I've been meaning to scrape it off for a while.  It didn't take too long - rocked out to my mp3 player and tried to avoid getting stucco in my nose.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment