Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 17 - 8/15/11

So today was a particularly frustrating day for me.  I stayed home all day because the inspector was supposed to come.  Not only did I stay home, I sat on the couch for most of the day because I didn't want to go upstairs and possibly miss the inspector's knock on the door.  My paranoia was such that every hour or so, I checked the front door to make sure I didn't miss somebody putting a sticker on my door.  My impatient self waited until 11:00 to call the contractor.  He said the inspector was supposed to come and I should keep waiting.  I called the contractor again at 1:00.  As you can see, I was getting pretty antsy.  It's really hard sitting on a couch all day, even if you have things to distract you - TV, books, computer...I still like a little change in scenery.  Anyway, long story short, at 5:00, I called the contractor again and in no uncertain terms, expressed my unhappiness with waiting all day for an inspector who never came.  The contractor seemed surprised that I waited at home all day - apparently, I could have just put the drawings between the front door and the screen door and that would have sufficed.  Thanks for letting me know...

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr. That would've made me mad. At least you'll know for next time though!

    ReplyDelete