Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 7 - 8/5/11

The inspector was supposed to come today so we stayed home and worked in the den for a while.  Our contractor called around noon and I said the inspector hadn't come yet.  He said to check on the door and lo and behold - there's a sticker on my door that says the inspection wasn't approved because no one was home!!  I was shocked.  I had literally been staring out my den window for three hours.  I call the number on the sticker and the inspector says he was there for about 15 minutes and he even knocked on the door.  I don't see how this is possible - I've got really good hearing.  Anyway, after much pathetic sounding begging, I got him to come back and look at the plans.  He approved them and work can go on!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think he really knocked. You would've heard it. Although I have witnessed you tune out ringing telephones & high school children ... so it's definitely possible!

    ReplyDelete