Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 49 - 9/16/11

Today the cement guys were supposed to come and empty out the ditches...again...  And they didn't come...again...  They better come tomorrow, otherwise we won't be ready for inspection on Monday.

I also spent a lot of time at the bank today.  Loans are very interesting things.  And maybe it's just me, but bank people seem to be so reticent about what you have to do to get approved for a loan and how the loan process happens.  Maybe they're just so used to it, they assume you know how everything works.  But I can't imagine how people who aren't as persistent as I am have any clue what's going on.  I'm asking questions all the time and making sure I understand stuff and I still learn something new every time I walk in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment